5 posts • joined 25 Jan 2008
Not a gay issue
This issue has nothing to do with "gay". It has to do with the question if protesters are allowed to intimidate Scientologists by screaming and yelling in front of their homes, for hours and hours. The police said: "no". The protesters said: "you say that only because I have AIDS". I call that a red herring and damaging to the community.
Scientology a "top secret organisation"? You guys must be kidding or extremely blind. Scientology is really hard to miss, in real life as well as online. And as for the book I applaud Amazon to check with their legal people first before they go and spread "truths" they cannot prove.
Scientology with a new breed of flashplayer on Youtube!
This morning Scientology took over youtube.... check this:
Obviously the writer never gets invited to fun parties. What's your problem? This video is a peak into high society, so what, we knew that they celebrate differently. And there are no drugs in sight, better than most other celeb parties we normally hear of.
You bought their propaganda
The attack was called out even before the Tom Cruise clip was even posted on the net. So the whole justification rah-rah of those "Anonymous"
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer