1 post • joined Friday 25th January 2008 14:37 GMT
60-100kbytes per second
At £25 a month you get 3gb max download (it says unlimited then links to the 'fair usage policy').
But worse off I get no more than 150k a second downloads, in North West London. Most times it's around 60k.
Not sure how the testers got to 600kbytes a second, but I would love to know.
As people have mentioned: £1 to remove the content blocking otherwise sites like skype.com, imageshack are unobtainable. All images compressed to an inch of their life by default too.
There is a bandwidth monitor however and the device is well thought out, if soiled by Vodafone's grubby money grabbing hands. But that's the case with all UK ISPs is it not.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene