1 post • joined 25 Jan 2008
60-100kbytes per second
At £25 a month you get 3gb max download (it says unlimited then links to the 'fair usage policy').
But worse off I get no more than 150k a second downloads, in North West London. Most times it's around 60k.
Not sure how the testers got to 600kbytes a second, but I would love to know.
As people have mentioned: £1 to remove the content blocking otherwise sites like skype.com, imageshack are unobtainable. All images compressed to an inch of their life by default too.
There is a bandwidth monitor however and the device is well thought out, if soiled by Vodafone's grubby money grabbing hands. But that's the case with all UK ISPs is it not.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update