1 post • joined 25 Jan 2008
60-100kbytes per second
At £25 a month you get 3gb max download (it says unlimited then links to the 'fair usage policy').
But worse off I get no more than 150k a second downloads, in North West London. Most times it's around 60k.
Not sure how the testers got to 600kbytes a second, but I would love to know.
As people have mentioned: £1 to remove the content blocking otherwise sites like skype.com, imageshack are unobtainable. All images compressed to an inch of their life by default too.
There is a bandwidth monitor however and the device is well thought out, if soiled by Vodafone's grubby money grabbing hands. But that's the case with all UK ISPs is it not.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat