1 post • joined 25 Jan 2008
Must be a slow news day.. You really hammer Brian for what is a fairly innocuous comment. Basically saying that Sun is moving much of its infrastructure from infrastructure which is deployed in a dedicated fashion to some shared infrastructure. And "whaddayaknow", Sun just happens to own and deploy a facility for running shared infrastructure called Network.COM. So whats the issue ?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market