4 posts • joined 24 Jan 2008
when did tom cruise start working for the telegraph?
werent we promised one of these in the 60s, along with rocketcars and moon houses. :( where my moon house!
yes its 2008. hasnt it been long enough already since we got some kind of space travel. we are meant to be driving hovercars by 2010. good to see we made a step forward
yeti / bigfoot / martian
is it me or does it look like our chinese freinds took an american legend and photoshoped it on mars. either that or the flew it up there on there last attempt to beet russia on to mars ??
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked