4 posts • joined 24 Jan 2008
when did tom cruise start working for the telegraph?
werent we promised one of these in the 60s, along with rocketcars and moon houses. :( where my moon house!
yes its 2008. hasnt it been long enough already since we got some kind of space travel. we are meant to be driving hovercars by 2010. good to see we made a step forward
yeti / bigfoot / martian
is it me or does it look like our chinese freinds took an american legend and photoshoped it on mars. either that or the flew it up there on there last attempt to beet russia on to mars ??
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip