4 posts • joined 24 Jan 2008
when did tom cruise start working for the telegraph?
werent we promised one of these in the 60s, along with rocketcars and moon houses. :( where my moon house!
yes its 2008. hasnt it been long enough already since we got some kind of space travel. we are meant to be driving hovercars by 2010. good to see we made a step forward
yeti / bigfoot / martian
is it me or does it look like our chinese freinds took an american legend and photoshoped it on mars. either that or the flew it up there on there last attempt to beet russia on to mars ??
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great