8 posts • joined Thursday 24th January 2008 16:51 GMT
It's pretty clear to me that there is something inherently wrong with naked short selling. I mean, it hardly fills you with confidence in the product when the salesperson of the aforementioned short trousers isn't even wearing them.
The vid is locked down now with the text:
This Website is meant solely for use by Verizon employees in the course of their business responsibilities.
To access this Website configure your browser to use a Proxy Server. Contact your Network Administrator for more information.
If you see this page after changing your configuration complete the form and click Submit. We will contact you for further assistance.
made me think...
"hey now, what's that sound, everybody look what's goin down...."
I've never been impressed with the sound an iPod makes, or the lack of options to improve and modify the sound to suit your speaker options. My phone produces a better noise through it's speaker.
For a product you pay such a premium for you'd expect it to perform better, though I doubt that's what Neil is poking at. No matter what format you use the lowest common denominator is usually going to be the DAC you use for playback.
Oh yeah, and Nyquist was and is right.
Over zealous typing causes URL based spelling mistakes
At least, thats what I find.
Also, 3g BB makes for more satisfying browsing experience :)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?