2 posts • joined Monday 2nd April 2007 16:52 GMT
I think it would be an excellent idea to force golf courses to put up wind power generators. This could go towards an overall carbon neutrality and make up for all the car journeys to them and the power and water resources used to maintain them.
An aspect of crazy golf would put some much needed humour back into a game taken far too seriously... Plus it would add an additional aspect of difficulty to the long par 5s if you had to time your tee off to miss the blades of the wind generator.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene