3 posts • joined 24 Jan 2008
Very good Register
Im very happy, only good register writes such good article. I hope for very long time register does many business and continue to be strong company. iFlorist.co.uk is clearly a very upstanding and legitimate company, I buy all my things from them now.
@Nick Palmer and Alex Read
Nick Palmer: They have said they arnt i believe, although i use MiniMo which is the closest youle get and that no-longer has support i believe, also wish VLC made a mobile version as they were thinking about it.
Alex Read: One of these products is free, one is not, If its beyond you to figure why people would be angry over having to test a program that they have paid for/will have to pay for... then i guess it isn't worth explaining it.
Google April Fools come to power....
Maybe they arnt as daft as the smell funny
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update