3 posts • joined 24 Jan 2008
Thank god you mentioned Eraserhead. For all these years I though it was just me.
Lies, Damn Lies, Statistics and...
My two cents.
Let's see, where do I start.
First, as much as I hate the RIAA, comparing them to the NAZIS is a straw man argument.
Second, while I do love the subtle attacks, nothing will change until people stop chatting about this stuff on websites and start bashing their elected representatives around to change things (yes, being a yank I don't have a lot of room to talk but I will anyway).
Lastly, the Church of Scientology is pretty freaky, but they don't make you join and don't charge you under the threat of litigation for believing in a religion, so I really don't see why they should be pulled in. We want to focus on the real Satan's of the world like the RIAA.
Just my two cents, thanks for reading this.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why