3 posts • joined Thursday 24th January 2008 03:38 GMT
Lies, Damn Lies, Statistics and...
My two cents.
Let's see, where do I start.
First, as much as I hate the RIAA, comparing them to the NAZIS is a straw man argument.
Second, while I do love the subtle attacks, nothing will change until people stop chatting about this stuff on websites and start bashing their elected representatives around to change things (yes, being a yank I don't have a lot of room to talk but I will anyway).
Lastly, the Church of Scientology is pretty freaky, but they don't make you join and don't charge you under the threat of litigation for believing in a religion, so I really don't see why they should be pulled in. We want to focus on the real Satan's of the world like the RIAA.
Just my two cents, thanks for reading this.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action