1 post • joined 23 Jan 2008
Did you read the critical examinations?
"Regarding the so-called "critical examination" of the paper on which it's based, it's no such thing."
Nice assertion, Tony. How exactly did you come to the conclusion that the critical examinations were no such thing? You're just upset that you've been caught out publishing bollocks, aren't you?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks