1 post • joined 23 Jan 2008
This article from SANS on the 18th is exactly what the feds want printed in advance of the congressional debate over conducting "security monitoring" at "all levels of government" and in the private sector.
Later, they'll hold up this story along with the "Chinese have infiltrated our databases" and the seemingly one-per-day clones (all of which mention the dveloping cybersecurity program) as "proof" that this is all real scary and we need to put the NSA gizmo on the network.
Wake up. SANS = Judith Miller.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK