1 post • joined 23 Jan 2008
This article from SANS on the 18th is exactly what the feds want printed in advance of the congressional debate over conducting "security monitoring" at "all levels of government" and in the private sector.
Later, they'll hold up this story along with the "Chinese have infiltrated our databases" and the seemingly one-per-day clones (all of which mention the dveloping cybersecurity program) as "proof" that this is all real scary and we need to put the NSA gizmo on the network.
Wake up. SANS = Judith Miller.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip