1 post • joined 2 Apr 2007
Let's say you can tell something by the engine
If you pay $35 for a standard you wish to make sure and not go by price alone but in the case of NSI you are paying for their attorneys to keep you safe, their safe of twice another per domain, equipment that is more than mirrored and secured.
I can't afford all that service so I looked for the next best thing. I send a complaint to EVERY other registrar and the only ones to send a humand reply I took. Hey that was I hate to say RegisterFly.
Next you decide if the risk is worth the service they offer.
So if you need a Cady ,,, buy a Cady but if you are like many of us you have to buy the honda and be happy with what you have.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap