1 post • joined 2 Apr 2007
Let's say you can tell something by the engine
If you pay $35 for a standard you wish to make sure and not go by price alone but in the case of NSI you are paying for their attorneys to keep you safe, their safe of twice another per domain, equipment that is more than mirrored and secured.
I can't afford all that service so I looked for the next best thing. I send a complaint to EVERY other registrar and the only ones to send a humand reply I took. Hey that was I hate to say RegisterFly.
Next you decide if the risk is worth the service they offer.
So if you need a Cady ,,, buy a Cady but if you are like many of us you have to buy the honda and be happy with what you have.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?