2 posts • joined 22 Jan 2008
A bit overkill...
...for putting the picture of my cheese sarny I had at lunch on Facebook.
"Iirc, you require a land line for VoIP to work? Or are you using some form of experimental broadband delivery service we don't know about that doesn't require a standard land line?"
Erm, cable broadband anyone? I'm on Skype and have no landline, but I digress....
Not had any experience of the Home Hub, but my parents are signed up with BT for basic broadband. With the amount of crap that their software puts on a PC it's unsurprising that vulnerabilities arise. Needless to say I've scourged their laptop of everything with the remotest resemblance of BT.
Trust no ISP software!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'