2 posts • joined 22 Jan 2008
A bit overkill...
...for putting the picture of my cheese sarny I had at lunch on Facebook.
"Iirc, you require a land line for VoIP to work? Or are you using some form of experimental broadband delivery service we don't know about that doesn't require a standard land line?"
Erm, cable broadband anyone? I'm on Skype and have no landline, but I digress....
Not had any experience of the Home Hub, but my parents are signed up with BT for basic broadband. With the amount of crap that their software puts on a PC it's unsurprising that vulnerabilities arise. Needless to say I've scourged their laptop of everything with the remotest resemblance of BT.
Trust no ISP software!
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'