2 posts • joined 22 Jan 2008
A bit overkill...
...for putting the picture of my cheese sarny I had at lunch on Facebook.
"Iirc, you require a land line for VoIP to work? Or are you using some form of experimental broadband delivery service we don't know about that doesn't require a standard land line?"
Erm, cable broadband anyone? I'm on Skype and have no landline, but I digress....
Not had any experience of the Home Hub, but my parents are signed up with BT for basic broadband. With the amount of crap that their software puts on a PC it's unsurprising that vulnerabilities arise. Needless to say I've scourged their laptop of everything with the remotest resemblance of BT.
Trust no ISP software!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS