4 posts • joined 21 Jan 2008
> The question that always bothers me is why Apple do not receive the same level of scrutiny.
Simply because Apple do not have a monopoly. Monopoly is a defined as greater than some % of market share. Problem with monopolists is they have too much market power so they can and do prevent competition, stifle innovation and over-price their products. None of these are good for consumers.
Some technical stuff here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly
Stop this happening
"The firm also allegedly deletes infringing domains within five days and then re-registers to avoid paying registration costs and to avoid detection by trademark owners."
This capability should be abolished. The ability to use a domain free for 5 days results in much spam and scam. Use of a domian should not be enabled until payment is received, should be for a minimum of 2yrs and should be non refundable.
Sample of one
The one I looked at the FLAC version was same price as the same CD incl postage. Unless you're in a hurry what's the point?
The plane thought it was at the stand and auto-powered down. GPS
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball