1 post • joined 30 Mar 2007
Looks like this only works for the Atlantic
I was curious to see if this might work for the Pacific Ocean, but no dice. It won't compute a route from San Francisco, CA to Tokyo, Japan.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft