1 post • joined 30 Mar 2007
Looks like this only works for the Atlantic
I was curious to see if this might work for the Pacific Ocean, but no dice. It won't compute a route from San Francisco, CA to Tokyo, Japan.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?