1 post • joined 20 Jan 2008
For those of you who have dissed "Reservoir Dogs" OR "Grindhouse", you really need to contemplate whether or not you even need to watch movies anymore. If you can not approve or much less enjoy these movies, what business do you have commenting on any of Mr. Tarantino's work? You obviously cannot see perfection when it is in front of your noses...
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad