1 post • joined 20 Jan 2008
For those of you who have dissed "Reservoir Dogs" OR "Grindhouse", you really need to contemplate whether or not you even need to watch movies anymore. If you can not approve or much less enjoy these movies, what business do you have commenting on any of Mr. Tarantino's work? You obviously cannot see perfection when it is in front of your noses...
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call