1 post • joined 20 Jan 2008
For those of you who have dissed "Reservoir Dogs" OR "Grindhouse", you really need to contemplate whether or not you even need to watch movies anymore. If you can not approve or much less enjoy these movies, what business do you have commenting on any of Mr. Tarantino's work? You obviously cannot see perfection when it is in front of your noses...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL