1 post • joined 20 Jan 2008
For those of you who have dissed "Reservoir Dogs" OR "Grindhouse", you really need to contemplate whether or not you even need to watch movies anymore. If you can not approve or much less enjoy these movies, what business do you have commenting on any of Mr. Tarantino's work? You obviously cannot see perfection when it is in front of your noses...
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'