1 post • joined 30 Mar 2007
Is this another way to say you are on the dole?
"a researcher studying the role secret societies play in global events."
I thought their official title was more like "nutter on the dole and without a friend for all his life"
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat