3 posts • joined 19 Jan 2008
Please see a professional..
Cant tell the difference between upscaled DVD and Blu-ray?
You decide if it is a decent electronics dealership or a doctor to have your eyes checked out you need..
My Roomba 560 is great..
I have had one of these devices for 2 weeks and I am fairly impressed. The only thing it isnt really good at cooping with in my apartment is cables and junk on the floor - so I had to tidy up the place a bit and pick up the socks - not really a bad thing :-) My apartment floor have never been this clean and I love it..
However.. My floors are made of wood and I dont have any carpets. Perhaps that is why it is doing such a good job.
Movie downloads is nice, but..
For rental is would be nice - when bandwidth and simular is sorted out in 5-10 years.
But DRM is an issue - Fortuently the music business is slowly learning it now and have started to sell music without DRM, but the problem will be the same with movies. I dont think Hollywood get this yet, since it is implementing even stronger DRM now.
Who would buy a movie you could not take with you or is locked to a limited number of devices? I doubt Hollywood will allow non-restricted files, but I would not consider buying any files I cant play on all devices.
Rental is fine - for owning a movie I want a industry standard media I can bring along.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes