3 posts • joined 19 Jan 2008
Please see a professional..
Cant tell the difference between upscaled DVD and Blu-ray?
You decide if it is a decent electronics dealership or a doctor to have your eyes checked out you need..
My Roomba 560 is great..
I have had one of these devices for 2 weeks and I am fairly impressed. The only thing it isnt really good at cooping with in my apartment is cables and junk on the floor - so I had to tidy up the place a bit and pick up the socks - not really a bad thing :-) My apartment floor have never been this clean and I love it..
However.. My floors are made of wood and I dont have any carpets. Perhaps that is why it is doing such a good job.
Movie downloads is nice, but..
For rental is would be nice - when bandwidth and simular is sorted out in 5-10 years.
But DRM is an issue - Fortuently the music business is slowly learning it now and have started to sell music without DRM, but the problem will be the same with movies. I dont think Hollywood get this yet, since it is implementing even stronger DRM now.
Who would buy a movie you could not take with you or is locked to a limited number of devices? I doubt Hollywood will allow non-restricted files, but I would not consider buying any files I cant play on all devices.
Rental is fine - for owning a movie I want a industry standard media I can bring along.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes