2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2007
Oh come on
People are annoyed at being sent letters (like myself) when THEY DIDNT download the game. Whats to stop another one coming in a months time? its extortion its wrong and they are using loopholes in the law. Denying any view of evidence so you pay up out of fear that maybe someone hacked you or they made a mistake or you clicked on it by accdient and cancelled it.... or the more likely case they just got your ip address by luck!!! it makes me sick and I am sooo angry that I am probably going to pay even though I am innocent. GET THE REAL PIRATE THEIFS NOT ME!!! :@
I didnt do it
I'm 100% sure I never downloaded this, I use wireless but has wpa 128bit encryption - i know my stuff about pcs and sure i never downloaded THIS game.
email me if you have any information for me Rocky9861@hotmail.com
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars