1 post • joined Thursday 17th January 2008 12:21 GMT
Comparing adverts and films ?
If I wish to watch a violent film or programme then that is my choice. However I do not get much choice over which adverts I see - other than only watching BBC. Maybe this is why it was banned as it could suddenly appear in the middle of a nice quiet program.
Another thought - Sometimes my kids wake up and come downstairs to find me. If I am watching something inappropriate I turn over until they are back in bed. However if I am watching something tame then I leave the TV running. If a violent advert suddenly appears then they may get to see it because I would have no warning.
I watched the advert on youtube and noticed that it was not actual game play ! So does this mean the game is crap so they made up some stuff to shock us ?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire