1 post • joined Thursday 17th January 2008 02:26 GMT
Clothes ironing robot?
from the russian link:
"Metlushko assembled the device in his kitchen from commonly-available items, such as a webcam, a motherboard, a laser range-finder, rechargeable batteries, a wi-fi transmitter and a bicycle brake. The robot is able to speak, move, carry a baby, move objects, broadcast images, and iron clothes. "
A robot built from household items that can IRON CLOTHES!!! He's a fricken GENIUS. I want one.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support