1 post • joined 17 Jan 2008
Clothes ironing robot?
from the russian link:
"Metlushko assembled the device in his kitchen from commonly-available items, such as a webcam, a motherboard, a laser range-finder, rechargeable batteries, a wi-fi transmitter and a bicycle brake. The robot is able to speak, move, carry a baby, move objects, broadcast images, and iron clothes. "
A robot built from household items that can IRON CLOTHES!!! He's a fricken GENIUS. I want one.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...