4 posts • joined 16 Jan 2008
all of these anti MS fanbois need to get medical help.
is it india or...
i have heard that dowry system is rampant in the moslem culture as well; the mowlvi gets heftily paid (by the bride's father, ofcourse) & the groom gets treated royally.
india is going through extremes: they've been on the dogmatic extreme earlier, & now with the "bangaloring" & IT culture coming in in the name of globalisation, things get into total imbroglio, leading to identity crisis.
strangely enough, 15th aug is india's day of independence from the err.. uhum... british.
india is dead... long live india.
hi & hello,
just how much did nokia pay you for this review?
at all of them
we are either getting paranoid, or are simply "promiscuous" in the name of evolution/change etc. either ways, we are anti-nature and this is completely unnacceptable.
nature has proved that it is more powerful than man, and this time as well it will prove. let the daredevildonquixotes, in the name of "survival of the fittest", have their life.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?