9 posts • joined Wednesday 16th January 2008 15:34 GMT
Why were there no elephants standing on the turtle's back and, more importantly, what sex is the turtle?
Any word on what effect a thin film of soap on the smooth surface will have on the surface tension of the blobs?
Is it just me, or does this seem like a great opportunity for the police to trawl traffic for wanted criminals who (are stupid enough to) carry these RFID IDs (Is that RFID2 then?)? The police wouldn't even need the biometric data, just the unique ID number and the cause for being wanted...
Or for that matter, for society to keep track of ordinary people in a way that would make Orwell cringe?
// Mine's the one with a tinfoil wallet
How's this for an IT angle:
At the time of writing, the entry for Benji Madden states
"Benjamin Levi Madden (born March 11, 1979) is the guitarist and backup vocalist of the band Good Charlotte.
He is GAY!!!!!."
If the article tells the truth (at Wikipedia?!?), the world would be safe...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene