1 post • joined 30 Mar 2007
i remember from my piloting days that all these pilots use UTC or Zulu time which is the Greenwich Mean time for all you old timers out there. Any report would have to have that time on it so they should be able work out from there what time this thing decided to fall back to earth.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers