1 post • joined 30 Mar 2007
i remember from my piloting days that all these pilots use UTC or Zulu time which is the Greenwich Mean time for all you old timers out there. Any report would have to have that time on it so they should be able work out from there what time this thing decided to fall back to earth.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks