1 post • joined 16 Jan 2008
Ha ha ha :)
"I don't know about how things stack up in whinging-pom-territory, but in Australia if the iPhone were to come out with plans that match what the US have on AT&T it would be the best value from any telco..."
That's because when you get reamed all you do is shrug, hyperaspirate a little and throi another shrimp on the barbie. Us pommies won't put up with it, though.
As for being chippy, you can't blame us when we're being patronised by a bunch of colonising yanks hell bent on foisting antedeluvian technology onto us Victorian savages, now, can you?
As it goes, I reckon the iPhone is a fine piece of engineering but it's not well suited to European markets. iPhone fanbois, though, are as rabid, rude and obnoxious as ever.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't