2 posts • joined 15 Jan 2008
bda just doesn't get it.
the bda doesn't seem to realize that they have to offer a substantially better product if they want to charge a substantially higher price. while some of the movies i watch are fantastic some are only marginally better than dvd. when you add all the other problems with the player and disk compatability one does not have to wonder too long why this technology is not advancing very fast. i feel like i was suckered out of a bunch of hard-earned cash just to watch in hi-def. the consumers also don't like having a player that needs to be continually updated with firmware just to play a movie. to me this does not instill confidence with the player or the company that built it. if this product was not ready for the public why was it offered for sale.
m ark, if you think the ps3 upscales well maybe you should get those eyes checked.
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed