5 posts • joined 14 Jan 2008
covert photography and auto-publish
- Mobile phones these days have everything you need to automatically send every picture you take to an online repository immediately. Hell, you can stream video to an online repository that will turn it into a valid file if the connection is interrupted.
- Cameras these days can be small enough to remain hidden while you take pictures.
- Capturing audio can also be useful.
I wonder: is "We would have acted differently if we had known we were recorded" a valid legal defence these days?
I don't mind big business
because creating a JSr spec and tck is expensive and time consuming and individuals woul dbe less prone to commit the resources to do it as often as big companies do.
Because there needs to be some obvious return on investement, I'm fine with TCks being closed.
What gripes my a$$ is lack of availability and communication from the expert group, as if they are the only ones who know what they are talking about. It happens.
The worst is that I wouldn't mind having the expert group contain at least a few competent API designers. From my experience, the quality of the specs that come out of the JCP is crap. They are sometimes neither correct nor complete. No automated tool is run on the specs to flag obvious basic problems.
maybe better to start quoting
Ash from the actual movie Alien. no original sin, you see.
Also, technically, the bible having been written quite some time ago, it is logical that it contains no reference to whatever a presumed God may have done in more recent times.
Ah yes. Now this makes sense. The popes are Windows Update.
€0.33 donation is a mandatory tax
on high-tech goods.
didn't anybody read
Fell #1 the comic book by british author Warren Ellis ?
Beautiful story around the alcohol enema death.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix