5 posts • joined 11 Jan 2008
better have a sabre to rattle...
To which China was heard to say...
"Yeah I thought so"
Works for me
I'm actually surprised that Cosmo didn't publish an article entitled "the 10 H1N1 positions that will drive him Wild..."
Oh and in my circle of friends we prefer the term "Hamthrax" to "Pig Plague"
Feel free to spread the term around.
you can tell she's serious
Deborah is obviously getting serious about her film career and shedding her "little girl" pop star alter ego. Now dress her in a trench coat and have her wear glasses... Instant nuclear physicist.
Shareholders rake it in due to layoffs
Big bucks for the investors, pink slips for the grunts. I know many people who have been laid off in the last few months from Big Blue. Bet the payback on the Employee stock plan doesn't make up for the lack of job for anyone who is looking for work in this stellar job market.
This war on drugs might work
So this person profited from selling an illegal drug to a minor. A 13 year old is not a legal adult making adult choices.
Civil law in North America has no greater target than those that profit in the harm of others. Canada is not as rabid about this as America but the writing is on the wall.
Really though, seeing as police action is not stopping dangerous drug use why not encourage such things.
It is only by making drugs unprofitable that people will stop producing them.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook