4 posts • joined 11 Jan 2008
Power Management/Battery Life
I dual boot a netbook - XP and eeebuntu and XP really wins on one major thing - better battery life. As such I am using XP more than eeebuntu and am wondering why I bother having eeebuntu installed.....
"perpetrated a DDoS attack on a Tube gate"
Did anyone notice...?!? Oh look another non working entry/exit gate.....
Don't worry Japan!
Everyone knows Aliens ONLY attack the US of A...... The rest of us are perfectly safe.
Angry Beard - I live near Westport..... haven't ever seen the horse.... must be my dodgy cross-eyes.....
Also terrible news. The local glove store closed down due to lack of demand - even during this cold snap we are having.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland