4 posts • joined Friday 11th January 2008 11:03 GMT
Power Management/Battery Life
I dual boot a netbook - XP and eeebuntu and XP really wins on one major thing - better battery life. As such I am using XP more than eeebuntu and am wondering why I bother having eeebuntu installed.....
Don't worry Japan!
Everyone knows Aliens ONLY attack the US of A...... The rest of us are perfectly safe.
Angry Beard - I live near Westport..... haven't ever seen the horse.... must be my dodgy cross-eyes.....
Also terrible news. The local glove store closed down due to lack of demand - even during this cold snap we are having.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?