4 posts • joined 11 Jan 2008
Power Management/Battery Life
I dual boot a netbook - XP and eeebuntu and XP really wins on one major thing - better battery life. As such I am using XP more than eeebuntu and am wondering why I bother having eeebuntu installed.....
"perpetrated a DDoS attack on a Tube gate"
Did anyone notice...?!? Oh look another non working entry/exit gate.....
Don't worry Japan!
Everyone knows Aliens ONLY attack the US of A...... The rest of us are perfectly safe.
Angry Beard - I live near Westport..... haven't ever seen the horse.... must be my dodgy cross-eyes.....
Also terrible news. The local glove store closed down due to lack of demand - even during this cold snap we are having.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK