4 posts • joined 11 Jan 2008
Power Management/Battery Life
I dual boot a netbook - XP and eeebuntu and XP really wins on one major thing - better battery life. As such I am using XP more than eeebuntu and am wondering why I bother having eeebuntu installed.....
"perpetrated a DDoS attack on a Tube gate"
Did anyone notice...?!? Oh look another non working entry/exit gate.....
Don't worry Japan!
Everyone knows Aliens ONLY attack the US of A...... The rest of us are perfectly safe.
Angry Beard - I live near Westport..... haven't ever seen the horse.... must be my dodgy cross-eyes.....
Also terrible news. The local glove store closed down due to lack of demand - even during this cold snap we are having.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks