4 posts • joined 11 Jan 2008
Power Management/Battery Life
I dual boot a netbook - XP and eeebuntu and XP really wins on one major thing - better battery life. As such I am using XP more than eeebuntu and am wondering why I bother having eeebuntu installed.....
"perpetrated a DDoS attack on a Tube gate"
Did anyone notice...?!? Oh look another non working entry/exit gate.....
Don't worry Japan!
Everyone knows Aliens ONLY attack the US of A...... The rest of us are perfectly safe.
Angry Beard - I live near Westport..... haven't ever seen the horse.... must be my dodgy cross-eyes.....
Also terrible news. The local glove store closed down due to lack of demand - even during this cold snap we are having.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs