2 posts • joined 10 Jan 2008
They claim there is a blacklist that will not 'profile' sensative pages like web based mail pages. However I run my own server and as such I have my own web based email as does ALL people who have PLESK on there server which is most dedicated and VPS servers these days. Also most people who have a domain with UK-REG have web based mail. I dont see how they are going to black list personal web mail pages for every domain?!
BT is the main subscriber to Phorm and it wont come as a shock that the goverment will let this continue as BT is the bedrock for the UK's communications.
What a way to alienate the internet population.
A charge for MSN? Really? It does sound like good 'ol Bill.
I believe that good 'ol Bill has got his work cut out. Middle aged, Retired and officially the richest man on earth at last time i heard of his total worth it was 85 billion thats 85 thousand million, And he wants more money?!
I think its time for everyone to join me on Linux.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks