2 posts • joined 10 Jan 2008
They claim there is a blacklist that will not 'profile' sensative pages like web based mail pages. However I run my own server and as such I have my own web based email as does ALL people who have PLESK on there server which is most dedicated and VPS servers these days. Also most people who have a domain with UK-REG have web based mail. I dont see how they are going to black list personal web mail pages for every domain?!
BT is the main subscriber to Phorm and it wont come as a shock that the goverment will let this continue as BT is the bedrock for the UK's communications.
What a way to alienate the internet population.
A charge for MSN? Really? It does sound like good 'ol Bill.
I believe that good 'ol Bill has got his work cut out. Middle aged, Retired and officially the richest man on earth at last time i heard of his total worth it was 85 billion thats 85 thousand million, And he wants more money?!
I think its time for everyone to join me on Linux.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity