2 posts • joined 10 Jan 2008
"Two Inch Cube"? Double it!
I've no problem with rounding numbers for brevity's sake. But be careful: small differences in one dimension rapidly become huge differences when cubed:
A real two in cube would have a volume of 131.096 cubic centimetres:
this 6.5 cm cube has a volume of 274.625 cc: more than double the first.
Do she run on spinach?
They're missing a trick here: add a sailor's hat and corncob pipe: with those forearms and legs, she's... Robo-Popeye! Even her walk is a rolling sailors gait. Someone call King Features and arrange a licensing deal!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers