2 posts • joined 10 Jan 2008
"Two Inch Cube"? Double it!
I've no problem with rounding numbers for brevity's sake. But be careful: small differences in one dimension rapidly become huge differences when cubed:
A real two in cube would have a volume of 131.096 cubic centimetres:
this 6.5 cm cube has a volume of 274.625 cc: more than double the first.
Do she run on spinach?
They're missing a trick here: add a sailor's hat and corncob pipe: with those forearms and legs, she's... Robo-Popeye! Even her walk is a rolling sailors gait. Someone call King Features and arrange a licensing deal!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders