2 posts • joined Thursday 10th January 2008 16:36 GMT
"Two Inch Cube"? Double it!
I've no problem with rounding numbers for brevity's sake. But be careful: small differences in one dimension rapidly become huge differences when cubed:
A real two in cube would have a volume of 131.096 cubic centimetres:
this 6.5 cm cube has a volume of 274.625 cc: more than double the first.
Do she run on spinach?
They're missing a trick here: add a sailor's hat and corncob pipe: with those forearms and legs, she's... Robo-Popeye! Even her walk is a rolling sailors gait. Someone call King Features and arrange a licensing deal!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle