1 post • joined 10 Jan 2008
I'm impressed, Facebook is FINALLY doing something about apps promoting malicious software? There have been a number of applications (such as Fishtank) that were encouraging or duping users to download malicious software. However, even when a number of users complained to Facebook, the problem was ignored.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA