1 post • joined 10 Jan 2008
I'm impressed, Facebook is FINALLY doing something about apps promoting malicious software? There have been a number of applications (such as Fishtank) that were encouraging or duping users to download malicious software. However, even when a number of users complained to Facebook, the problem was ignored.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?