1 post • joined 10 Jan 2008
I'm impressed, Facebook is FINALLY doing something about apps promoting malicious software? There have been a number of applications (such as Fishtank) that were encouraging or duping users to download malicious software. However, even when a number of users complained to Facebook, the problem was ignored.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests