1 post • joined Thursday 10th January 2008 10:07 GMT
IBM Good Value
There are always going to be good experiences and bad experiences - one of the posts here looks like a bad one, however, I have to say that you ca't just look at the cost of a piece of equipment and say "no way too expensive for me" without looking at what it can do. If you use it right it delivers great value - if you don't - well you may as well have bought a PC.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness