10 posts • joined 10 Jan 2008
Exactly my sentiment when I took a look at the site. Which is weird as one would expect a fella like this have enough money to hire competent people to handle his publicity.
...I thought big is beautiful, non?
Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, ...
@AC: Agreed. Give us Ballmer, now!
Here's a nice shot: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Steve_Ballmer_fuzzy.jpg
But it is a dedicated box!
It says "Q3656A" in the lower left corner. That would be "HP Color LaserJet Q3656A 220V Fuser Kit"!
See also WADL, or Web Application Description Language. Here's: http://tomayac.de/rest-describe/latest/RestDescribe.html a nice tool that can be used to create WADL and also generate client code (PHP, Ruby, Python, Java) from (a) WADL.
Yep, it's pretty hard core stuff I have been told (but never had the pleasure to actually sample this delicacy). For instance, when one is opening a surströmming can, it should be done under water (in a kitchen sink filled with water, for example) because of the possibility (probability?) of an explosion occuring. If it explodes in free air, your place will reek of 'strömming for months, even years.
May be best for Windows..
I believe that the unit has LED backlights, and that the pixels are traditional.
The brochure (http://www.nexsan.com/satabeast/satabeast.pdf) for that previous "butt ugly" (which it is) model states that it has a "Revolutionary cooling system." What ever that means. They also mention "..tachometer-monitored blowers to provide maximum power and cooling."
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things