10 posts • joined Thursday 10th January 2008 08:19 GMT
Exactly my sentiment when I took a look at the site. Which is weird as one would expect a fella like this have enough money to hire competent people to handle his publicity.
Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, ...
@AC: Agreed. Give us Ballmer, now!
Here's a nice shot: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Steve_Ballmer_fuzzy.jpg
See also WADL, or Web Application Description Language. Here's: http://tomayac.de/rest-describe/latest/RestDescribe.html a nice tool that can be used to create WADL and also generate client code (PHP, Ruby, Python, Java) from (a) WADL.
Yep, it's pretty hard core stuff I have been told (but never had the pleasure to actually sample this delicacy). For instance, when one is opening a surströmming can, it should be done under water (in a kitchen sink filled with water, for example) because of the possibility (probability?) of an explosion occuring. If it explodes in free air, your place will reek of 'strömming for months, even years.
I believe that the unit has LED backlights, and that the pixels are traditional.
The brochure (http://www.nexsan.com/satabeast/satabeast.pdf) for that previous "butt ugly" (which it is) model states that it has a "Revolutionary cooling system." What ever that means. They also mention "..tachometer-monitored blowers to provide maximum power and cooling."
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?