3 posts • joined 9 Jan 2008
boohoo I've lost my business critical information...
To all those complaining about lost business critical data on a free mail hosting service - TOUGH. Maybe now you'll learn the importance of paying for continuity and take responsibility for your business critical assets.
using hotmail for business is a ridiculous idea...
"If any IT Manager I employed bought hardware through ebay I would fire him."
Can't wait for the unfair dismissal case on that one...
Ever considered it was for his own personal use? Or if it not - how about for parts for the obselete hardware his boss won't let him decommission - "That costs too much - make do with what you've got".
How's the air up there on your high horse?
"Danger! High Voltage!"
Well... Electric Six have already produced the perfect track...
...that is all...
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review