3 posts • joined 9 Jan 2008
boohoo I've lost my business critical information...
To all those complaining about lost business critical data on a free mail hosting service - TOUGH. Maybe now you'll learn the importance of paying for continuity and take responsibility for your business critical assets.
using hotmail for business is a ridiculous idea...
"If any IT Manager I employed bought hardware through ebay I would fire him."
Can't wait for the unfair dismissal case on that one...
Ever considered it was for his own personal use? Or if it not - how about for parts for the obselete hardware his boss won't let him decommission - "That costs too much - make do with what you've got".
How's the air up there on your high horse?
"Danger! High Voltage!"
Well... Electric Six have already produced the perfect track...
...that is all...
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad