7 posts • joined Tuesday 8th January 2008 16:51 GMT
Many high-end isolators outclass noise-cancelers. I've tested them, and not subjectively either. I tested them using a computer with professional metering software and a binaural microphone set.
And how come there's no mention of full-size circumaural isolators? Not all full-size cans are noise-cancelers.
The level of bullshit in the beginning of this article is startling.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene