7 posts • joined 8 Jan 2008
I'll say it again, WTF!?
Many high-end isolators outclass noise-cancelers. I've tested them, and not subjectively either. I tested them using a computer with professional metering software and a binaural microphone set.
And how come there's no mention of full-size circumaural isolators? Not all full-size cans are noise-cancelers.
The level of bullshit in the beginning of this article is startling.
No tape safe worth its salt passes radio waves anyway. Hell, the *room* my tape safe is *in* is a pretty effective Faraday Cage.
ICANN will simply be bypassed.
The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more of the Internet will slip through your fingers.
If this new techie guy of yours worked here, he'd get a newspaper across the back of his head the first time he did it. The second time, he'd get called to the carpet. The third time, he'd be out on his ass.
I thought the Pound Sterling hasn't been gold-convertible for more than thirty years.
Gestures, huh? I have a gesture I can use with a Windows box.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY