2 posts • joined 4 Jan 2008
Linux can connect to mtp devices just fine through libmtp, tho its a lot easier if one uses a frontend for it such as amarok or gnomad2
Actually it would be called WIMP if using the Microsoft web server (IIS); I find this to be fitting.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can