2 posts • joined 4 Jan 2008
Linux can connect to mtp devices just fine through libmtp, tho its a lot easier if one uses a frontend for it such as amarok or gnomad2
Actually it would be called WIMP if using the Microsoft web server (IIS); I find this to be fitting.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory