2 posts • joined 4 Jan 2008
Linux can connect to mtp devices just fine through libmtp, tho its a lot easier if one uses a frontend for it such as amarok or gnomad2
Actually it would be called WIMP if using the Microsoft web server (IIS); I find this to be fitting.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9