2 posts • joined 4 Jan 2008
Linux can connect to mtp devices just fine through libmtp, tho its a lot easier if one uses a frontend for it such as amarok or gnomad2
Actually it would be called WIMP if using the Microsoft web server (IIS); I find this to be fitting.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE