3 posts • joined 26 Mar 2007
...sorry couldn't help myself. Coat. Door.
Bring back the Harrier that's what I say! Couple of servo's, some sticky back plastic and the remote control off your kids r/c car... we'd have the best aerial kill-bots of them all!!
Very smelly indeed
I smell decomposition for that guy in five years down the track!
What are the banks thinking lending a 102 year old, already on 'borrowed' time, 200K?!
The truely terrible thing I would suppose is when this newly financed property developer shifts off this moral coil it'll be his nearest and dearest losing out as most of his assets will be seized by the bank to cover the cost of the mortgage!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders