3 posts • joined Monday 26th March 2007 11:36 GMT
Very smelly indeed
I smell decomposition for that guy in five years down the track!
What are the banks thinking lending a 102 year old, already on 'borrowed' time, 200K?!
The truely terrible thing I would suppose is when this newly financed property developer shifts off this moral coil it'll be his nearest and dearest losing out as most of his assets will be seized by the bank to cover the cost of the mortgage!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones