3 posts • joined 26 Mar 2007
...sorry couldn't help myself. Coat. Door.
Bring back the Harrier that's what I say! Couple of servo's, some sticky back plastic and the remote control off your kids r/c car... we'd have the best aerial kill-bots of them all!!
Very smelly indeed
I smell decomposition for that guy in five years down the track!
What are the banks thinking lending a 102 year old, already on 'borrowed' time, 200K?!
The truely terrible thing I would suppose is when this newly financed property developer shifts off this moral coil it'll be his nearest and dearest losing out as most of his assets will be seized by the bank to cover the cost of the mortgage!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops