1 post • joined 28 Dec 2007
As for FusionCharts, we had just released an update this week which prevented XSS attacks. v3.0.5 of FusionCharts, PowerCharts and v3.0.1 of FusionGadgets addresses this issue.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip