4 posts • joined 25 Mar 2007
crikey! that second photo is crackers!
looks like the japanese boat has dumped some prawn crackers down in preparation for a feed!
mine's the khaki fred-flintstone outfit, mate!
thats awesome that the robots can use GPS to track their location down to the centimetre and not cover already mapped ground!
theres one small problem with the practical application though - the fact that neither the moon or mars has a cluster of orbiting GPS satellites!!
FFS NASA lol
here's ballmer at his finest...
<A HREF=http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/tetsuan_atomo/?action=view¤t=a7794316.flv /A>
taking the PIS?
so what school officials will be responsible for taking the PIS?
my hand's up
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS