4 posts • joined 25 Mar 2007
crikey! that second photo is crackers!
looks like the japanese boat has dumped some prawn crackers down in preparation for a feed!
mine's the khaki fred-flintstone outfit, mate!
thats awesome that the robots can use GPS to track their location down to the centimetre and not cover already mapped ground!
theres one small problem with the practical application though - the fact that neither the moon or mars has a cluster of orbiting GPS satellites!!
FFS NASA lol
here's ballmer at his finest...
<A HREF=http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/tetsuan_atomo/?action=view¤t=a7794316.flv /A>
taking the PIS?
so what school officials will be responsible for taking the PIS?
my hand's up
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account