4 posts • joined 25 Mar 2007
crikey! that second photo is crackers!
looks like the japanese boat has dumped some prawn crackers down in preparation for a feed!
mine's the khaki fred-flintstone outfit, mate!
thats awesome that the robots can use GPS to track their location down to the centimetre and not cover already mapped ground!
theres one small problem with the practical application though - the fact that neither the moon or mars has a cluster of orbiting GPS satellites!!
FFS NASA lol
here's ballmer at his finest...
<A HREF=http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/tetsuan_atomo/?action=view¤t=a7794316.flv /A>
taking the PIS?
so what school officials will be responsible for taking the PIS?
my hand's up
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs