4 posts • joined 25 Mar 2007
crikey! that second photo is crackers!
looks like the japanese boat has dumped some prawn crackers down in preparation for a feed!
mine's the khaki fred-flintstone outfit, mate!
thats awesome that the robots can use GPS to track their location down to the centimetre and not cover already mapped ground!
theres one small problem with the practical application though - the fact that neither the moon or mars has a cluster of orbiting GPS satellites!!
FFS NASA lol
here's ballmer at his finest...
<A HREF=http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/tetsuan_atomo/?action=view¤t=a7794316.flv /A>
taking the PIS?
so what school officials will be responsible for taking the PIS?
my hand's up
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it