4 posts • joined 25 Mar 2007
crikey! that second photo is crackers!
looks like the japanese boat has dumped some prawn crackers down in preparation for a feed!
mine's the khaki fred-flintstone outfit, mate!
thats awesome that the robots can use GPS to track their location down to the centimetre and not cover already mapped ground!
theres one small problem with the practical application though - the fact that neither the moon or mars has a cluster of orbiting GPS satellites!!
FFS NASA lol
here's ballmer at his finest...
<A HREF=http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/tetsuan_atomo/?action=view¤t=a7794316.flv /A>
taking the PIS?
so what school officials will be responsible for taking the PIS?
my hand's up
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln