1 post • joined 24 Mar 2007
With record companies seemingly only interested in short term strategies and maximum profits rather than quality of music, then good for Macca. I agree with some of the comments above. Much of the music business ceased to be about music a long time ago so if Starbucks are willing to give him artistic freedom plus good exposure to a caffeine buzzed audience then good for him.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip