1 post • joined Saturday 24th March 2007 10:40 GMT
With record companies seemingly only interested in short term strategies and maximum profits rather than quality of music, then good for Macca. I agree with some of the comments above. Much of the music business ceased to be about music a long time ago so if Starbucks are willing to give him artistic freedom plus good exposure to a caffeine buzzed audience then good for him.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?