1 post • joined 24 Mar 2007
With record companies seemingly only interested in short term strategies and maximum profits rather than quality of music, then good for Macca. I agree with some of the comments above. Much of the music business ceased to be about music a long time ago so if Starbucks are willing to give him artistic freedom plus good exposure to a caffeine buzzed audience then good for him.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor