1 post • joined 23 Mar 2007
Can the Uni get them via the DMCA?
I wonder if there is any way the Uni can encrypt the content so that to do decrypt it would be illegal under the DMCA. You can buy routers that do automatic encryption. I suppose the Uni would also need to assert that somehow they held the copyright on the encrypted data. Hmm, there must be some mileage in this. It would be sooo good to get the RIAA hung on its own crappy laws!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait