1 post • joined 23 Mar 2007
Can the Uni get them via the DMCA?
I wonder if there is any way the Uni can encrypt the content so that to do decrypt it would be illegal under the DMCA. You can buy routers that do automatic encryption. I suppose the Uni would also need to assert that somehow they held the copyright on the encrypted data. Hmm, there must be some mileage in this. It would be sooo good to get the RIAA hung on its own crappy laws!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked