2 posts • joined 22 Dec 2007
I knew there was a reason to be glad that Adobe are too lazy to port Flash to x64
All Flash ever does is advertise sh!t I don't need. A 64 bit browser is a perfect antidote but if one isn't available I lose nothing by disabling Flash!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER