2 posts • joined 22 Dec 2007
I knew there was a reason to be glad that Adobe are too lazy to port Flash to x64
All Flash ever does is advertise sh!t I don't need. A 64 bit browser is a perfect antidote but if one isn't available I lose nothing by disabling Flash!
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it