2 posts • joined 22 Dec 2007
I knew there was a reason to be glad that Adobe are too lazy to port Flash to x64
All Flash ever does is advertise sh!t I don't need. A 64 bit browser is a perfect antidote but if one isn't available I lose nothing by disabling Flash!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning