5 posts • joined 20 Dec 2007
...they are in dire financial straits - is there really ANY reason for having about 3 T-Mobile shops in the centre of Birmingham? 1 in the Bullring, 1 on New Street, 1 on corporation street - all within about 400 metres of one another.
To all the people wondering "why this over XP"
...how about security updates once XP ceases to be supported, which I would wager isn't very far away.
XP is now 8 years and (almost) 2 releases old.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't
Cannot fathom why people are moaning about having an activation pin sent out in the post...these are the same people who would moan if it wasn't as it wouldn't be secure to send via email.
Once again, damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Our defamation/libel laws are very litigant friendly in the UK; the burden of proof lies with the defendant in a trial, which is why every tom dick and harry sues for libel in the UK as opposed to anywhere else.
I give this thing three weeks before the company running it is sued into submission.
RE: so it's wrong how?
Sorry to correct you, but explorer.exe is actually the main windows shell. It takes care of displaying such things as the start menu.
You're thinking of iexplore.exe, a totally separate piece of software.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone