5 posts • joined Thursday 20th December 2007 17:44 GMT
...they are in dire financial straits - is there really ANY reason for having about 3 T-Mobile shops in the centre of Birmingham? 1 in the Bullring, 1 on New Street, 1 on corporation street - all within about 400 metres of one another.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't
Cannot fathom why people are moaning about having an activation pin sent out in the post...these are the same people who would moan if it wasn't as it wouldn't be secure to send via email.
Once again, damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Our defamation/libel laws are very litigant friendly in the UK; the burden of proof lies with the defendant in a trial, which is why every tom dick and harry sues for libel in the UK as opposed to anywhere else.
I give this thing three weeks before the company running it is sued into submission.
RE: so it's wrong how?
Sorry to correct you, but explorer.exe is actually the main windows shell. It takes care of displaying such things as the start menu.
You're thinking of iexplore.exe, a totally separate piece of software.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones