6 posts • joined 20 Dec 2007
10 will go to 30
From 1.5 Mbit/s to 5 - gratis!! Cap is 6Gigs, so no real worries there.
Thanks again, Virgin - I loves my 50Mbit pipe. =]
Sounds like it wasn't entirely unwarranted...
"The man in question had been previously convicted of "corrupting a minor"."
Dirty paedo has nobody but himself to blame.
Google: pay the onion-munching surrender-monkey scumbag nothing, nada, zilch...
NiN "Freetards" report Comments Section Locked After SIX Posts?
I wonder why. Perhaps it's due to the erroneous reportage therein...
"[...]TorrentFreak has verified that the accounts in question, ‘NIN’ on both waffles and what, and ‘NINOfficial’ on The Pirate Bay, are indeed accounts belonging to the band’s representatives."
How did he get caught? I don't want to make the same mistake... :P
"...and I would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky, meddlesome kids."
Stop reading you modem logs...!
All of you unqualified to interpret your modem logs: why do you even bother to peruse them? FYI, all the 'SW update' failures you're seeing are failing precisely because they're for alternate models of modem to your own.
IOW: they're _supposed_ to fail.
HTH HAND kthxbi
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24