6 posts • joined Thursday 20th December 2007 16:39 GMT
10 will go to 30
Sounds like it wasn't entirely unwarranted...
"The man in question had been previously convicted of "corrupting a minor"."
Dirty paedo has nobody but himself to blame.
Google: pay the onion-munching surrender-monkey scumbag nothing, nada, zilch...
NiN "Freetards" report Comments Section Locked After SIX Posts?
I wonder why. Perhaps it's due to the erroneous reportage therein...
"[...]TorrentFreak has verified that the accounts in question, ‘NIN’ on both waffles and what, and ‘NINOfficial’ on The Pirate Bay, are indeed accounts belonging to the band’s representatives."
How did he get caught? I don't want to make the same mistake... :P
"...and I would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky, meddlesome kids."
Stop reading you modem logs...!
All of you unqualified to interpret your modem logs: why do you even bother to peruse them? FYI, all the 'SW update' failures you're seeing are failing precisely because they're for alternate models of modem to your own.
IOW: they're _supposed_ to fail.
HTH HAND kthxbi
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN