3 posts • joined 17 Jan 2008
Devolving to the Tandy 100
At this rate, by the end of the year, resolution will be 240 by 64, just like the Tandy 100!
Was it Neuromancer in which the "bad" guys had a satellite
to serve their portion of hte net?
How is a law forcing people to turn over their passwords going to prevent terrorism?
I guess if there's a law that says they have to turn over their passwords, that they will say, shuck, darn, we shouldn't even bother encrypting our passwords now!
Or that if they did encrypt their password they will give up the codes to the dirty bomb location because they don't want to go to jail?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix