3 posts • joined 17 Jan 2008
Devolving to the Tandy 100
At this rate, by the end of the year, resolution will be 240 by 64, just like the Tandy 100!
Was it Neuromancer in which the "bad" guys had a satellite
to serve their portion of hte net?
How is a law forcing people to turn over their passwords going to prevent terrorism?
I guess if there's a law that says they have to turn over their passwords, that they will say, shuck, darn, we shouldn't even bother encrypting our passwords now!
Or that if they did encrypt their password they will give up the codes to the dirty bomb location because they don't want to go to jail?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests