3 posts • joined 17 Jan 2008
Devolving to the Tandy 100
At this rate, by the end of the year, resolution will be 240 by 64, just like the Tandy 100!
Was it Neuromancer in which the "bad" guys had a satellite
to serve their portion of hte net?
How is a law forcing people to turn over their passwords going to prevent terrorism?
I guess if there's a law that says they have to turn over their passwords, that they will say, shuck, darn, we shouldn't even bother encrypting our passwords now!
Or that if they did encrypt their password they will give up the codes to the dirty bomb location because they don't want to go to jail?
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network