3 posts • joined Thursday 17th January 2008 03:01 GMT
How is a law forcing people to turn over their passwords going to prevent terrorism?
I guess if there's a law that says they have to turn over their passwords, that they will say, shuck, darn, we shouldn't even bother encrypting our passwords now!
Or that if they did encrypt their password they will give up the codes to the dirty bomb location because they don't want to go to jail?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED