2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2007
Wii playing farmers see 50% crop yeald increase?
What ever next ?
Wii could well offer world peace, carbon foot print reduction and even the reversing of the ice cap melt...
Its starting to sound like the end of a Bill and Ted movie....
So if SETI start pumping out strong directional radio signals to alien galaxies they potentially risk damaging the sensitive alien civilisation listening devices (akin to the VLA we have (so I'm told))
Wouldn't our message of "HELLO" be mistaken for a weapon trying to disable their technology and in the process really managing to pi** them off!!
First act of an interstellar war?? ummm... could be seen that way!
How would we look at this if it were the other way around?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't