4 posts • joined 15 Dec 2007
I have a picture of a Xbox experiencing a BSOD at the latest gamescom in Germany.
Not that easy
It starts easy. But the need for previous objective-c knowledge is true. So I bought a book on objective-c 2.0 and will eat it before this one :)
Alcohol and flexfuel engines
Saying that there's no land for produce alcohol is bullshit. 95% of the cars produced in the last 5 years in brazil are flexfuel, and alcohol-only cars exists there for 30 years.
With gasoline prices going sky high, everyone there uses alcohol to fuel up their cars. And guess what? There's excess in production, which is being exported to US, given their recent interest on new energy sources.
It's not about the wii.
Keep your house clean, and there will be no roaches or rats.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan