3 posts • joined 14 Dec 2007
@Finlay: What are you talking about 18 billion?
When the hilton chain was sold on, it was not a one man ownership, the shareholders and partners would have taken the bulk of the money.
Paris will make around $2m just from talking about this in mags and TV.
Hardly enough to keep her fed for the month.....
Im no fan of the US but....
I am no fan of the US and I certainly don't entertain the WTO are nothing more than US mobsters pilfering trade and money to their own agenda.
But i think Antigua should be happy with deal they got.
$21m a year, which they will re-assess every year and no doubt get slightly more every year.
Over 10 years they are likely to bag more than $300m from the US, which is less than the cost of 2 F35's to the US economy.
Heck thats less money than the yanks put into Jay Z or puppy piddy puffy diddy daddy comes' pocket each year.
I'm sure when the US stops its aid payments and blocks agricultural trade with them they will feel the sting.
We all know the real solution to this problem.....
We should implement the running man gameshow idea.
Televise it globally and it will all pay for iteself.
Next global issue please.....
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies