3 posts • joined Friday 14th December 2007 19:14 GMT
@Finlay: What are you talking about 18 billion?
When the hilton chain was sold on, it was not a one man ownership, the shareholders and partners would have taken the bulk of the money.
Paris will make around $2m just from talking about this in mags and TV.
Hardly enough to keep her fed for the month.....
Im no fan of the US but....
I am no fan of the US and I certainly don't entertain the WTO are nothing more than US mobsters pilfering trade and money to their own agenda.
But i think Antigua should be happy with deal they got.
$21m a year, which they will re-assess every year and no doubt get slightly more every year.
Over 10 years they are likely to bag more than $300m from the US, which is less than the cost of 2 F35's to the US economy.
Heck thats less money than the yanks put into Jay Z or puppy piddy puffy diddy daddy comes' pocket each year.
I'm sure when the US stops its aid payments and blocks agricultural trade with them they will feel the sting.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL