2 posts • joined 14 Dec 2007
I think my TV must have caught this pop-up virus too. Each time I watch Corrie I get some junk messages on screen telling me to text a number to catch-up with ITV programmes, or to visit the website or to watch The Bill coming next.
Is there anything I can do to cleanse my CRT of this crap?
Clocks and Open University
"It just needs the italicized /BBC 1/ to be added..."
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/bbc1_clock_72.asp
"Any chance of Web 2.0ing the terrifying gongs that introduced Open University programmes at far-too-late-o'-clock?"
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/ou_bbc2.asp
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update