2 posts • joined 14 Dec 2007
I think my TV must have caught this pop-up virus too. Each time I watch Corrie I get some junk messages on screen telling me to text a number to catch-up with ITV programmes, or to visit the website or to watch The Bill coming next.
Is there anything I can do to cleanse my CRT of this crap?
Clocks and Open University
"It just needs the italicized /BBC 1/ to be added..."
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/bbc1_clock_72.asp
"Any chance of Web 2.0ing the terrifying gongs that introduced Open University programmes at far-too-late-o'-clock?"
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/ou_bbc2.asp
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS