2 posts • joined 14 Dec 2007
I think my TV must have caught this pop-up virus too. Each time I watch Corrie I get some junk messages on screen telling me to text a number to catch-up with ITV programmes, or to visit the website or to watch The Bill coming next.
Is there anything I can do to cleanse my CRT of this crap?
Clocks and Open University
"It just needs the italicized /BBC 1/ to be added..."
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/bbc1_clock_72.asp
"Any chance of Web 2.0ing the terrifying gongs that introduced Open University programmes at far-too-late-o'-clock?"
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/ou_bbc2.asp
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack