2 posts • joined 14 Dec 2007
I think my TV must have caught this pop-up virus too. Each time I watch Corrie I get some junk messages on screen telling me to text a number to catch-up with ITV programmes, or to visit the website or to watch The Bill coming next.
Is there anything I can do to cleanse my CRT of this crap?
Clocks and Open University
"It just needs the italicized /BBC 1/ to be added..."
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/bbc1_clock_72.asp
"Any chance of Web 2.0ing the terrifying gongs that introduced Open University programmes at far-too-late-o'-clock?"
Try this: http://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/ou_bbc2.asp
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL