15 posts • joined 13 Dec 2007
And EA ...
... will ignore it,
is Apple run by its marketing department?
Mine's the one with the flame-proof lining.
C = ( F - 32 ) / 2
C = ( F - 30 ) / 2
Maybe they're making a top-secret dogapult?
Mac vs Vista. ROFLOL
The only *real* competition that Mac has is Linux. OSX isn't very hacker friendly. You just can't download and recompile the libc or kernel to your liking. Still, I'm installing Linux before Hackint0sh.
If only Sparc's 256 threads had good double-precision floating point, then it would've been Dreamworks-Sun. Oh wait, mabye the deal is Itanium processors. I just skimmed the article ^_^
Re: Re: Re: @Sarah Bee
has just been 1-upped.
@Christopher E. Stith
You forgot 33 Beowulf clusters of 33 ENIACS of 33 Crays of 33 Suns.
Which equals to 1185291 Beowulf Cray ENIAC Suns.
"impressive male horns"
upper or lower horn(s)?
The correct values are:
1 qubit = 4 states
2 qubits = 16 states
4 qubits = 256 states
6 qubits = 4096 states
n qubits = 4^n states
Though I'm definitely not arguing that the author has mistaken exponential growth with linear growth.
...program stuff like this in ANSI C (with inline ASM).
Orders of magnitude faster.
I'll be getting my coat.
Tasty and healty
If scientists could mix pork and fish together, we would have ribs that are as healthy as salmon. Tasty and healty.
Methinks it will be on piratebay about an hour or less after the movie is made publically available.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...