15 posts • joined Thursday 13th December 2007 23:25 GMT
Maybe they're making a top-secret dogapult?
Mac vs Vista. ROFLOL
The only *real* competition that Mac has is Linux. OSX isn't very hacker friendly. You just can't download and recompile the libc or kernel to your liking. Still, I'm installing Linux before Hackint0sh.
If only Sparc's 256 threads had good double-precision floating point, then it would've been Dreamworks-Sun. Oh wait, mabye the deal is Itanium processors. I just skimmed the article ^_^
has just been 1-upped.
The correct values are:
1 qubit = 4 states
2 qubits = 16 states
4 qubits = 256 states
6 qubits = 4096 states
n qubits = 4^n states
Though I'm definitely not arguing that the author has mistaken exponential growth with linear growth.
...program stuff like this in ANSI C (with inline ASM).
Orders of magnitude faster.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong